[CentOS-promo] Call For Papers, FOSDEM CentOS Dojo

Rich Bowen

rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Oct 3 18:37:33 UTC 2017

TL;DR: FOSDEM Dojo, Feb 2nd, 2018 in Brussels. CFP @
https://goo.gl/forms/Jz9OOR3bhkezwVhC3

We'll be holding our annual CentOS Dojo in Brussels on the Friday before
FOSDEM - February 2nd, 2018. We are looking for a full day of technical
content covering all aspects of the CentOS project.

Sessions will be 45 minutes.

We'll be at the same venue as last year - the Marriott Grand Place,
Brussels. This will likely also be the venue of other pre-FOSDEM events.

Look at https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/Brussels2017 for inspiration
as to the kind of content that has been selected in past years.

The CFP will close on October 30th, midnight Pacific US time. Submit
your talk proposals at https://goo.gl/forms/Jz9OOR3bhkezwVhC3

Registration information for this event will follow shortly, once I
confirm things like venue capacity.

Please join me in promoting the event, and the call for papers. More
details about the event will be available at
https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/Brussels2018 in the coming weeks,
and you should use that address in promoting the event.

Thanks!

--
Rich Bowen: Community Architect
rbowen at redhat.com