[CentOS-promo] August newsletter draft

Sun Aug 5 19:39:30 UTC 2018
Niels de Vos <ndevos at redhat.com>

On Wed, Aug 01, 2018 at 10:45:20AM -0400, Rich Bowen wrote:
> The draft of the August newsletter is now at
> https://wiki.centos.org/Newsletter/1803
>
> If you wish to help out with additional items for the newsletter, please
> jump in. If you don't have edit access, please let us know, and we'll fix
> that.

I do not have edit permissions (wiki username: NielsDeVos), but this is
something you could include from the Storage SIG:

--- %< ---
= Storage SIG =

Since the beginning of August, the Storage SIG provides easy
installation of projects for additional alternative architectures
(ppc64le and aarch64) on CentOS 7 in addition to x86_64. The projects
that are made availble for these architectures are Ceph Limunous,
Gluster 3.12 and Gluster 4.1.

Packages that enable the repositories are part of CentOS Extras and can
be installed directly from the commandline:

 - centos-release-ceph-luminous
 - centos-release-gluster (provided by centos-release-gluster41)
 - centos-release-gluster312

Feel free to change the text to your liking and fixup markup where
broken.

Thanks,
Niels