[CentOS-promo] CentOS Dojo at ORNL, April 16th 2019

Rich Bowen

rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Dec 3 18:12:10 UTC 2018

We are pleased to announce that we'll be holding a CentOS Dojo at Oak
Ridge National Laboratories, in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, on April 16th, 2019.

ORNL is home to the fastest supercomputer in the world. It's also home
to a huge quantity of CentOS, OpenStack, Ceph, Gluster, and many other
open source projects that we love.

We are accepting talk submissions now:
https://goo.gl/forms/UBjcVbaqhwSg69Qj1

Please have a look at the schedule from our most recent Dojos -
https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/CERN2018 ,
https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/DevConfUS2018 - for some idea of
what kinds of talks are typically popular with our audiences.

We are also looking for help connecting with area businesses, both to
encourage them to attend, and also to submit their interesting use cases
as presentations.

If you'd like to help with the event in any way, please let me know, or
come discuss it on the CentOS-Promo mailing list.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
@CentOSProject // @rbowen
859 351 9166