[CentOS-promo] CentOS newsletter

Mon Jul 2 14:36:30 UTC 2018
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

On 06/26/2018 12:19 AM, Amey Abhyankar wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On 22 June 2018 at 17:50, Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com> wrote:
>> Dave,
>>
>> The newsletter list is one-way, and so your response to it was sent through
>> moderation.
>>
>> I would *love* to have your help in getting the newsletter together. So far,
>
> It'll be great to see photo albums from various Cent OS events around the world.
> There are not many video archives of past Cent OS events. Will be good
> to have them on CentOs's YouTube.
> Lastly, presence in Asia & particularly in India. The last Cent OS
> DoJo event I attended in India was around 3 years back. :-) Yes I
> still sometimes wear that Cent OS 10 t-shirt ^_^

We hope to have a presence at devconf.in next month.

And we had a Dojo in India Bangalore in March.

We are definitely planning to have more presence in india in the coming
year. If you would like to help organize such an event, please propose a
venue on this list, and we can work together to make that happen.

As for content from CentOS events, I have indeed been posting it to
https://www.youtube.com/thecentosproject for the last several events
that I have attended myself. I'll look into setting up some kind of phot
album where more people can collaborate.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
@CentOSProject // @rbowen
859 351 9166