[CentOS-promo] Fwd: Fedora Booth and CentOS Booth @ DevConf.IN 2018

Fri Jul 6 18:47:16 UTC 2018
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

I hope that I've provided the necessary information in response to this
message. Lala, please confirm, or let me know if there's more.

You'll note that I've copied this over to the centos-promo at centos.org
list and redirected the Reply-To to that list. This is for two reasons.
One is that that makes the conversation archived, so we can easily refer
to it this time next year. The other is that I'm going to be out of the
office for most of the next two weeks, and I want to be sure that if I
drop something, other people from the community might be present to
answer questions.

If you're not on centos-promo just send email to
centos-promo-subscribe at centos.org and that will get you subscribed.

Thanks, everyone, for your work to make this happen. Please let me know
what you still need from me, if anything, and I'll be glad to help in
any way I can.

--Rich

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
@CentOSProject // @rbowen