[CentOS-promo] CentOS newsletter

Amey Abhyankar sco1984 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 04:19:53 UTC 2018

Hello,

On 22 June 2018 at 17:50, Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com> wrote:
> Dave,
>
> The newsletter list is one-way, and so your response to it was sent through
> moderation.
>
> I would *love* to have your help in getting the newsletter together. So far,

It'll be great to see photo albums from various Cent OS events around the world.
There are not many video archives of past Cent OS events. Will be good
to have them on CentOs's YouTube.
Lastly, presence in Asia & particularly in India. The last Cent OS
DoJo event I attended in India was around 3 years back. :-) Yes I
still sometimes wear that Cent OS 10 t-shirt ^_^