[CentOS-promo] CentOS community newsletter

Tue May 15 20:33:02 UTC 2018
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

Now that Red Hat Summit is behind me, and I have some breathing room,
I've started working on this, and have moved it to the correct location
at https://wiki.centos.org/Newsletter/1801 (the number means 2018,
edition 1, as has been the convention in past editions of the newsletter).

The newsletter has always been a community effort in the past, as is
very evident from reading back-issues. If anyone wishes to contribute
any content to this edition, please jump right in, using the back issues
- https://wiki.centos.org/Newsletter/ - as inspiration.

I am aiming for Tuesday, June 5th as the "release date" of this
newsletter. The rationale for this choice is described here:
https://wiki.centos.org/Newsletter/Contributing

Thanks!

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
@CentOSProject // @rbowen