[CentOS-promo] Volunteers needed: FOSDEM Dojo content selection

Rich Bowen

rbowen at redhat.com
Thu Nov 1 13:15:13 UTC 2018

I need 3 or 4 people who are willing to review the submitted content for
the FOSDEM Dojo and select a schedule. I estimate 2-3 hours of your
time, and I'm able to "pay" for your participation with CentOS swag -
see https://photos.app.goo.gl/a9GqLnm1WUUJebU17 - and my undying
appreciation. :)

Please contact me off-list if you're willing to do this, and you feel
competent to evaluate the quality of submission abstracts.

It is not required that you'll be attending the event to participate.
You're also welcome if you're one of the people who have submitted a
presentation.

Thanks.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
@CentOSProject // @rbowen