[CentOS-promo] Fwd: [FOSDEM standholders] Welcome to the FOSDEM 2019 standholders mailing list

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Nov 26 14:05:23 UTC 2018

Excellent!

On 11/23/18 1:47 AM, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> Just to inform that we'll be at Fosdem 2019 and our request for a stand
> was accepted.
> WRT "logistic", I'd like to see what a "single table for all projects"
> means, but I'll keep the list informed as soon as I'll have received the
> answer

In the past, several "important" projects have been allocated two
tables. Sounds like they've ended that, maybe?

Related: Brian Exelbierd and I had started discussing joint
CentOS/Fedora swag, like we did last year, for DevConf.cz and FOSDEM. I
need to check my notes to see where we are on that, since I'm still
rebooting my brain from a 4 day weekend.

Fabian, will you please plan to bring your tablecloth and pull-up banner
so that I don't have to bring mine across the ocean?

Thanks.