[CentOS-promo] December newsletter

Rich Bowen

rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Nov 26 14:18:13 UTC 2018

Hi, folks,

I've started drafting the December newsletter, which will go out on
Tuesday, December 4th, next week. Yeah, it's already almost December.

If you would like to contribute to the content of this newsletter,
please do so at
https://blog.centos.org/wp-admin/post.php?post=1553&action=edit

(As usual: You can authenticate to the above URL using our CentOS
credentials - Not your wiki credentials! - and, if it's your first time
contributing to the blog, please ping me after you have successfully
authenticated, and I can raise you to the necessary level of permission
to edit the above post.)

We are looking for:

* Technical/HowTo articles
* Events that you attended with relevance to the CentOS community, or
events that you are planning to attend
* SIG updates, or other work around CentOS in the last month or two
* Pointers to HIGH QUALITY blog posts about CentOS that you have seen in
the last month.

Thanks!

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
@CentOSProject // @rbowen