[CentOS-promo] Newsletter contributing

Christian Gebler geblerc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 06:10:50 UTC 2018

Hi,

the german newsletter is online now. (-:

@Rich: As you said, I put the translation on the wiki.
https://wiki.centos.org/de/Newsletter/1804
And created a link on the general Newsletter page:
https://wiki.centos.org/Newsletter

Thanks,
- Chris

>* I think you can just do this by putting a translation on the wiki and
*>* linking it in. If you don't have edit rights, just send me your wiki
*>* username and I'll get you added.*