[CentOS-promo] May SIG report

Thu Apr 18 18:01:34 UTC 2019
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

Dear Promo SIG,

As documented in the wiki, we request that each SIG reports quarterly
about the accomplishments of their SIG during the previous quarter.

As you may be aware, your SIG - the Promo SIG - is on the
list for May reports. See "Reporting" section towards the bottom of
https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup

I encourage you to have a look at the report produced by the Cloud SIG
as an example of what we're looking for. It's not onerous - just an
overview of releases and community activity over the preceding few
months. https://blog.centos.org/2019/01/centos-cloud-sig-quarterly-report/

Reports can be submitted either directly to me, or, if you prefer, you
can submit it as a blog post on blog.centos.org.

See https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Promo/Blog for details
about posting to the CentOS blog.

The report will be included in the May community newsletter. As
such I need it by May 1st, at the very latest.

Thanks!

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
@CentOSProject // @rbowen
859 351 9166