[CentOS-promo] SIG flyers

Rich Bowen

rbowen at redhat.com
Wed Feb 6 20:41:14 UTC 2019

To a large extent, the SIGs are what make CentOS interesting, and are
one of the primary things that I'd like to see us talking about when
CentOS is at events.

To that end, I'd like to create some flyers - half-page docs - that we
can have at events, describing what each (active) SIG does, how to get
involved, and how to consume what it produces.

I want to start with a flyer that describes SIGs in general, and then
make a template that the various SIGs can fill in with relevant information.

I will be attempting to have the main SIG flyer, and several of the
individual SIG ones, in time for the Dojo at ORNL in April.

Help enthusiastically welcomed.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
@CentOSProject // @rbowen
859 351 9166