[CentOS-promo] SIG flyers

Fabian Arrotin arrfab at centos.org
Thu Feb 14 07:14:03 UTC 2019

On 12/02/2019 17:36, Rich Bowen wrote:

> On 2/6/19 7:38 PM, Karsten Wade wrote:
>> On 02/06/2019 12:41 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:
>>> I want to start with a flyer that describes SIGs in general,
>>
>> I'll help collaborate on this one.  Want to meet on Freenode sometime to
>> focus on it?
>
> Yes please.
>
> Do we have a git repo that we should be keeping this stuff in?

Ideally that would be on a public git repository.
As the migration to pagure isn't done yet, maybe the easiest option for
this is to create a repo on the CentOS org on github ? (so under
https://github.com/CentOS)

I can do that easily and grant permissions, as soon as I have a repo name :)

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab