[CentOS-promo] CentOS 15th Birthday, 14 May 2019

Rich Bowen

rbowen at redhat.com
Wed Jan 2 16:48:54 UTC 2019

A couple of updates:

* We have a Happy 15th Birthday cake planned for the Dojo at FOSDEM.

* I have started a list of people who are available to interview about
the "old days", and intend to do some interviews over the next few
months. Historical perspective is great, but I'd also like to have some
forward-looking stuff in there - as much as we can do that given our
dependency on the upstream.

* I hope to made a small number of commemorative stickers to bring to
FOSDEM. These will be mostly request-only, rather than just put out on
the table. So, ask me when you see me!

--Rich

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
@CentOSProject // @rbowen