[CentOS-promo] Promo SIG quarterly report

Tue Jan 22 20:32:32 UTC 2019
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

Dear Promo SIG,

As was discussed at the SIG meetup at CERN, we are inviting SIGs to
report quarterly about the accomplishments of their SIG during the
previous quarter.

As you may be aware, your SIG - the Promo SIG - is on the
list for February reports. See "Reporting" section towards the bottom of
https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup

I encourage you to have a look at the report produced by the Cloud SIG
as an example of what we're looking for. It's not onerous - just an
overview of releases and community activity over the preceding few
months. https://blog.centos.org/2019/01/centos-cloud-sig-quarterly-report/

Reports can be submitted either directly to me, or, if you prefer, you
can submit it as a blog post on blog.centos.org

The report will be included in the February community newsletter. As
such I need it by February 1st, at the very latest.

Thanks!

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
@CentOSProject // @rbowen
859 351 9166