[CentOS-promo] CentOS Dojo Managua 2019

William Moreno

williamjmorenor at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 24 18:56:45 UTC 2019

Hello, with the release of CentOS 8 we are planning to organice a CentOS
Dojo in Managua (Nicaragua), this is as far as I know the first CentOS
event in Managua, I have a lot of experience setting up Fedora related
events and I want to help to promote CentOS as well.

Also I made a pull request of the [1] Promo-Artwork repo in github to
update some swag ideas and made some CentOS related stuff that share on
DeviantArt [2].

Any help of idea about the event is welcome

1: https://github.com/CentOS/Promo-Artwork/pull/7
2: https://www.deviantart.com/williamjmorenor/gallery/50020485/centos

Best regards

*William Moreno Reyes*
Colaborador Proyecto Fedora | Nicaragua
IRC:  williamjmorenor Canales: #fedora-latam ; #fedora-ni
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Williamjmorenor