[CentOS-promo] March newsletter

Tue Feb 25 05:20:24 UTC 2020
Aman Gupta <amangupta884036 at gmail.com>

I've observed that many beginners want to contribute to the CentOS project
but after seeing such huge project they refrain from even starting.

In this newsletter we can request the developers currently working on the
CentOS to create a wiki page or a basic tutorial with weekly tasks or a
simple guide on how and what to begin with to facilitate new contributers.

This will surely give a boost to new innovative ideas by people all around
the globe brainstorming for an optimization or improvement.
P.S.: I would love to help and work in this.