[CentOS-promo] Staffing CentOS booth at Red Hat Summit

Wed Apr 21 14:08:12 UTC 2021
Peter Gorla <peter at gorla.org>

Hi Rich, I am in Malaysia and would be happy to help with some Asia
times... However, I am not a huge CentOS 'guru.' I have operated a CentOS8
server on Google Cloud for about 1 year that runs a Mailman listserve and
postman, etc. to route emails. I converted it to CentOS Stream a couple of
months ago. For what it's worth, I also have an AWS Architect Associate
cert. Here's my linkedin profile:
https://www.linkedin.com/mwlite/in/gorla

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks.
--
Peter Gorla
Malaysia mobile & WhatsApp: +60 12-907 5440