[CentOS-promo] Timing: Re: CentOS Stream 9 "launch" promotion

Wed Dec 1 18:37:35 UTC 2021
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

Is there any chance that we can push this out today or tomorrow? I'll be
on the road for a few hours tomorrow, but should be available in the
morning, and then again in the evening, for whatever is needed from my end.

--Rich