[CentOS-promo] Promo SIG, status check

Fri Jan 22 18:57:30 UTC 2021
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

This mailing list has not had a message since May 2020. And there were
only 2 messages in 2020 that were not from me. I'm curious if there's
anybody still here, and if you're still interested in participating.

With the recent attempt to figure out what SIGs are still alive, I have
to look at this SIG also, which isn't operating like a SIG. We do not
have regular IRC meetings, we don't discuss our activities as a group,
and what we do, we pretty much do independently.

I do my activities without reference to anyone else, and I don't report
on them to anyone. Would anyone be here to read those reports were I to
send them?

Would any of you attend a monthly IRC meeting if I had one?

Are there any promo activities that we could be engaging in, which we
are not? Is there anyone who wishes to volunteer for those activities?

--Rich