[CentOS-promo] LISA volunteers?

Wed May 19 20:18:11 UTC 2021
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

This year Red Hat will be sponsoring LISA again. As usual, that actually
means that it's a Fedora/CentOS presence at this event. I have 2 passes
to the event for people who are willing to "work the booth" - whatever
that ends up meaning at this particular event. Usually it means being
available for certain hours to answer questions on a chat.

Hours that we need to find people for are:

June 1, 2, and 3

"7:00am-8:00am PDT/
10:00am-11:00am EDT"

"9:30am-10:00am PDT/
12:30pm-1:00pm EDT"

"11:00am-12:00pm PDT/
2:00pm-3:00pm EDT"

"1:30pm-2:00pm PDT/
4:30pm-5:00pm EDT"

"2:45pm-3:30pm PDT/
5:45pm-6:30pm EDT"

(Last day it closes early and that last spot is missing.)

You don't have to work all of the times, just commit to a few of them
each day.

Let me know. Thanks.

--
Rich Bowen: CentOS Community Manager