[CentOS-promo] CentOS Stream 9 "launch" promotion

Tue Nov 2 15:40:39 UTC 2021
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

Ok, here's what I've got for an initial draft of this page:

https://hackmd.io/1K3sbGAyQjSZ1sg4VJBZbw?view#Page-Content (Scroll down
to the "Page Content" heading.)

It's very lightweight, and we can, of course, update it over time and
expand it to more than a single page if desired.

Your thoughts/comments/edits are appreciated.

--Rich