[CentOS-promo] publishing a blog post: CentOS Automotive SIG, First Year in Review

Fri Aug 26 14:28:00 UTC 2022
Shaun McCance <shaunm at redhat.com>

On Thu, 2022-08-25 at 13:32 -0700, Jeffrey Osier-Mixon wrote:
> Hi all - I have this ready to go, but wanted to coordinate in case
> anything else is immediately pending. It is set to publish tomorrow
> 8am EDT, please let me know if it needs to be moved.
>
> https://blog.centos.org/?p=2858&preview=true

I actually did end up publishing the community newsletter today as
well. It's not a big deal. In a more perfect world, we'd strategize the
publishing schedule, but we're not living in that world right now.

Thanks,
Shaun