[CentOS-promo] Proposed promo meeting in Jan

Thu Dec 8 16:23:29 UTC 2022
Shaun McCance <shaunm at redhat.com>

Hi everyone,

There's a lot happening in Promo land. CentOS Connect at FOSDEM, FOSDEM
itself, potential public budget, new logo and artwork, web revamp, docs
work, et cetera. I really want to set up a monthly meeting cadence,
like most other SIGs have. But I've just plain run out of time for
December.

So I'm going to get on the January ball before the holidays. Based on
the time zones I know people in, and the calendars of Red Hatters I can
see, I'm proposing a meeting on Thursday, January 5, at 17:00 UTC.
That's 5pm in England, 6pm Central Europe, noon for me, 11am for Amy,
9am US west coast. If this works well, we can use this slot on first
Thursdays. We can decide that in January.

I'd prefer to do a video call, but if people prefer IRC, that's fine.

Feedback please. Otherwise I'll just book it.

Thanks,
Shaun