[CentOS-promo] CentOS Hyperscale SIG in-person meetup announcement

Wed Jul 13 21:44:31 UTC 2022
Davide Cavalca <dcavalca at fb.com>

Hey Shaun, could you please include an announcement for the Hyperscale
SIG meetup in the next CentOS newsletter? Here's the blurb, feel free
to edit as you see fit:

The CentOS Hyperscale SIG will be holding an in-person meetup on August
16th, 2022 at Boston University. This is the same venue hosting CentOS
Dojo on August 17th and DevConf.us on August 18th-20th. The meetup is
open to everybody interested -- you don't have to be a member of the
SIG to attend, and we'd welcome participation from anyone interested in
this space.

The event will be held from 9am to 5pm in the GSU conference room 310
at Boston University. While this is an in-person event, we will do our
best to setup a conference bridge so that remote participants can
attend and interact as well.

Please register at
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/centos-hyperscale-sig-meetup-dojodevconfus-2022-tickets-384259589777
to help with the event planning.

I'll post this to -devel shortly as well. Thanks!

Cheers
Davide