[CentOS-promo] Proposal for a public budget process

Tue Oct 18 15:27:31 UTC 2022
Shaun McCance <shaunm at redhat.com>

That's a good idea. Like, I'll happily send a local meetup a box of
stickers, but I'm probably not going to do a tshirt run for them. (But
I *might* send them shirts from a stash I already have, depending on
circumstances.) We can add that to whatever page we have with
instructions on how to request funding. Don't have to have complete
guidelines right off the bat. If we have the structure, we can add to
it as we learn our own best practices.