[CentOS-promo] How to join Promo SIG?

Wed Jul 26 13:55:07 UTC 2023
Shaun McCance <shaunm at redhat.com>

It would be great to have a catchup after Flock. Earlier in the year, I
tried to get monthly promo meetings running, but I didn't get it on a
permanent schedule, and it fizzled when I got distracted. I should
address that so there's an easy place to jump in and say hi.

One of the things on my plate is to get our social media accounts out
of my exclusive control so that a team of people can contribute. I'm
investigating using a paid account on Buffer, which I've been pretty
happy with, but I'm open to other ideas. We could certainly use help
putting together a regular schedule of posts.

Thanks,
Shaun McCance
CentOS Community Architect
Red Hat Open Source Program Office