[CentOS-promo] Promo meeting times

Wed Mar 1 15:27:25 UTC 2023
Shaun McCance <shaunm at redhat.com>

I want to get biweekly promo meetings going. Time zones are hard. I
know we have interested people all the way from UTC-8 to UTC+8. And
various parts of the world will soon do the DST dance, but not all
parts, and not all at the same time, annoyingly.

I'm going to propose 10am US East, following US/Canada DST because
that's where the majority of us are. Right now that's 15:00 UTC, but
DST starts on March 13, so probably 14:00 UTC by the time we get it on
the calendar.

PLEASE REPLY with your availability in this slot Monday thru Thursday,
or if you think this time slot is awful all around. I'll start.

For me, Mon/Tue/Thu are all fine. Wed is fine if we do the biweekly
cadence that includes March 15.

--
Shaun