[CentOS-promo] CentOS Promo SIG quarterly report for May newsletter

Mon May 8 17:21:38 UTC 2023
Shaun McCance <shaunm at redhat.com>

Dear Promo SIG,

We request that each SIG reports quarterly about the accomplishments
of their SIG during the previous quarter. Your SIG, the Promo SIG,
is on the list for May reports. See the "Reporting" section towards
the bottom of https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup

We're in the process of shifting the style of the newsletter, and
working on making contributions easier. So the process looks a bit
different than what you've seen in the past.

Please file your report as a GitLab issue here:

https://gitlab.com/CentOS/promo/centos-reports/-/issues/new?issuable_template=sigreport

We've made a template to help you fill out the kind of information
we're looking for. Even if you post your report as a separate blog
post, please take a moment to look at the issue template. We'd like
to include some highlights along with the link to your full report.

We're very interested in your feedback on this new reporting process.
The goal is to make it easier for everybody to contribute to our
monthly newsletter, and that only happens if people are happy with
the process.

The report will be included in the May community newsletter.

Thanks!

Shaun McCance
CentOS Community Architect
Red Hat Open Source Program Office