[CentOS-pt-br] Release Notes Translation translate

Ralph Angenendt ralph em centos.org
Sexta Novembro 23 21:38:02 UTC 2007

Sorry if you get the mail twice:

What still *will* change is the list of packages we add/drop from/to
upstreams release. So please keep an eye on that section when
translating. The rest of the notes won't change.

Hey, guys/girls/creatures from Sirius:

The english release notes are frozen now, so we can start translating.

You can find the english release notes at
<http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.1>, where you'll
also find links to the pages where the translations will live.

All of you who are in the wiki EditGroup (those people should know who
they are) have access to those, and all these people here

 * VincentKnecht
 * PierreReinbold
 * PascalMiquet
 * DennisvanOnselen
 * StefanNeufeind
 * CleberSouza
 * ManuelWolfshant
 * HardyBeltran
 * AndreasReschke
 * DimitriosIoannidis
 * lystor
 * AndreasRogge

also have access to these pages. If you are missing from that list,
please drop me a mail.

Please do translate on the wiki, so collaboration with other people is
easier (except if you know that you are the only one working on a
language).

Please try to collaborate on the language mailing lists, also.

If you have problems accessing the wiki, please drop me a mail, also.
Although I'm going to be away for a few hours now.

And: You all can edit on all of the pages: Please try to behave :)

And please do not(!) change the english release notes.

Ah yes: As the english notes are probably going to change over the next
weeks and months - please subscribe to the release notes page, so that
you'll get a mail when something changes. That's the only way to keep
your translations in sync.

And now: Happy translating!

If you have any questions: Drop me a mail.

Cheers,

Ralph