[CentOS-pt-br] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Lincoln Zuljewic Silva lincolnzsilva em gmail.com
Quarta Outubro 21 12:53:38 UTC 2009

Boa iniciativa....só que não muito bem sucedida:
"This message was sent to an email address that is not associated with your
LinkedIn account. You may have another LinkedIn account with this email
address."

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 9:49 AM, Maxsuel Pereira <maxsuelmrp em gmail.com>wrote:

>  LinkedIn
>
> Maxsuel Pereira requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:
>
> Portuguese,

> - Maxsuel
>
>   Accept<http://www.linkedin.com/e/Ax7cWDUpL1aNr9jEG9RJJkcmGnRioq--ki7K/blk/I1522126269_2/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_cBYVdz8Scz4OczkNiiZgsPpQrBpjhiYQc30TczkMcjwLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/>  View
> invitation from Maxsuel Pereira<http://www.linkedin.com/e/Ax7cWDUpL1aNr9jEG9RJJkcmGnRioq--ki7K/blk/I1522126269_2/39vejoOdz8Ncz8RckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/S2_svi/>
>

>  DID YOU KNOW *LinkedIn can help you find the right service providers
> using recommendations from your trusted network?*
> Using LinkedIn Services <http://www.linkedin.com/e/svp/inv-25/>, you can
> take the risky guesswork out of selecting service providers by reading the
> recommendations of credible, trustworthy members of your network.
>

> © 2009, LinkedIn Corporation

Lincoln Zuljewic Silva
More contact info.: http://www.system.adm.br/contact.php

"How often must a question be asked before it’s considered a frequently
asked question?"