[CentOS-pt-br] Join my network on LinkedIn

Guilherme Moraes Da Fonseca via LinkedIn member em linkedin.com
Segunda Março 12 16:07:34 EDT 2012

LinkedIn
------------

    Guilherme Moraes Da Fonseca requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Portuguese,

Eu gostaria de adicioná-lo à minha rede profissional no LinkedIn.
-Guilherme

Accept invitation from Guilherme Moraes Da Fonseca
http://www.linkedin.com/e/dnw80a-gzpy1uil-6v/Ax7cWDUpL1aNr9jEG9RJJkcmGnRioq--ki7K/blk/I321212283_25/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYRcBYPe38Ocj8Nczd9bSJUlCFHhyRBbPkMc3wTczkSczoLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=1AhsM6gk2nER81

View invitation from Guilherme Moraes Da Fonseca
http://www.linkedin.com/e/dnw80a-gzpy1uil-6v/Ax7cWDUpL1aNr9jEG9RJJkcmGnRioq--ki7K/blk/I321212283_25/3kOnPcUcz8Ncz4OcQALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=2aekXOpbSnER81

Why might connecting with Guilherme Moraes Da Fonseca be a good idea?

Guilherme Moraes Da Fonseca's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Guilherme Moraes Da Fonseca's invitation, check Guilherme Moraes Da Fonseca's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation