[CentOS-pt-br] Regra IPTables

Jorge Silveira jlrs19833 em gmail.com
Quarta Janeiro 14 16:22:20 UTC 2015

Olá Fábio;

Não achei o /etc/sysconfig/iptables, mas sim o iptables-config.

Segue abaixo:

# Load additional iptables modules (nat helpers)
#   Default: -none-
# Space separated list of nat helpers (e.g. 'ip_nat_ftp ip_nat_irc'), which
# are loaded after the firewall rules are applied. Options for the helpers
are
# stored in /etc/modprobe.conf.
IPTABLES_MODULES=""

# Unload modules on restart and stop
#   Value: yes|no,  default: yes
# This option has to be 'yes' to get to a sane state for a firewall
# restart or stop. Only set to 'no' if there are problems unloading
netfilter
# modules.
IPTABLES_MODULES_UNLOAD="yes"

# Save current firewall rules on stop.
#   Value: yes|no,  default: no
# Saves all firewall rules to /etc/sysconfig/iptables if firewall gets
stopped
# (e.g. on system shutdown).
IPTABLES_SAVE_ON_STOP="no"

# Save current firewall rules on restart.
#   Value: yes|no,  default: no
# Saves all firewall rules to /etc/sysconfig/iptables if firewall gets
# restarted.
IPTABLES_SAVE_ON_RESTART="no"

# Save (and restore) rule and chain counter.
#   Value: yes|no,  default: no
# Save counters for rules and chains to /etc/sysconfig/iptables if
# 'service iptables save' is called or on stop or restart if SAVE_ON_STOP or
# SAVE_ON_RESTART is enabled.
IPTABLES_SAVE_COUNTER="no"

# Numeric status output
#   Value: yes|no,  default: yes
# Print IP addresses and port numbers in numeric format in the status
output.
IPTABLES_STATUS_NUMERIC="yes"

# Verbose status output
#   Value: yes|no,  default: yes
# Print info about the number of packets and bytes plus the "input-" and
# "outputdevice" in the status output.
IPTABLES_STATUS_VERBOSE="no"

# Status output with numbered lines
#   Value: yes|no,  default: yes
# Print a counter/number for every rule in the status output.
IPTABLES_STATUS_LINENUMBERS="yes"

# Reload sysctl settings on start and restart
#   Default: -none-
# Space separated list of sysctl items which are to be reloaded on start.
# List items will be matched by fgrep.
#IPTABLES_SYSCTL_LOAD_LIST=".nf_conntrack .bridge-nf"

[image: Sua Foto] <jlrs19833 em gmail.com>Jorge Luiz Rodrigues da SilveiraPorto
Alegre - RS | Mobile:  (51) 9103-6319Veja minhas redes sociais:
<http://br.linkedin.com/in/josilveira>
<https://www.facebook.com/silveirajorge>
<https://twitter.com/silveirajorge>  <http://instagram.com/silveira_jorge>