[CentOS-virt] OpenVZ and SELinux?

Mon Oct 15 20:36:52 UTC 2007
Ben <bench at silentmedia.com>

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007, Scott Dowdle wrote:

> I'm not trying to bash SELinux, but I have to wonder what percentage of
> CentOS/RHEL/Fedora users have SELinux on to begin with?  I'd like to use
> it myself, but I just haven't gotten around to it... nor have I made it
> a priority. :(

I rarely find a need to turn it off, and when I do, it's because I've
either installed things that didn't come from the distro, or because I've
configured something to act far,far differently than the default. Like
you, I'm too lazy to figure out how to tweak SELinux, but I find that as
long as I keep to "normal" installs, I have no need to tweak.... at least
on CentOS. Fedora is another matter. :)