[CentOS-virt] Xen Minimal images for CentOS 4 and 5 x86_64

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Sun Sep 2 16:41:45 UTC 2007

Hi,

A while back I had created some minimal Xen images for centos-4 and centos-5 on
x86_64 paravirt under a c5 x86_64 install.

The images are at : http://www.karan.org/mock/Xen/
root account password for these images is : p4s5w0rd

Feel free to look and use/abuse as you like, yum is completely functional within
the images and its recommended you do a 'yum update' as soon as possible. If we
can standardise on a packageset, these images can be built at the time we do a
distro update. And can be done for all Arch and Versions that support Xen.