[CentOS-virt] Re: [kvm-devel] (long) kvm and virt-manager not ready for daily usage

Akemi Yagi amyagi at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 14:35:03 UTC 2007

On 9/9/07, Farkas Levente <lfarkas at bppiac.hu> wrote:
> Karanbir Singh wrote:
> > Farkas Levente wrote:
> >> yes, when c5-testing will include kvm-36. i already recompile many rpms
> >> to be able to use the latest tools, but since kvm is in centos-extras
> >> i'd rather stay with that and don't mix packages.
> >
> > Daniel pushed kvm-36 into testing yesterday, you might want to take a look.
>
> but still not in testing, may be tomorrow.

You are right, it is not there yet.  Last time I talked with Daniel
(yesterday) he was "running the last test" and "everything seems to be
in good shape".  I would guess it will come out real soon.  Karanbir,
being the core member of the CentOS team, must have heard some news
ahead of anyone else (or ahead of time) ... unless he was talking
about qemu which was placed into testing yesterday.

Akemi