[CentOS-virt] Is anyone already working on RPMs for VirtualBox OSE?

Greg Bailey gbailey at lxpro.com
Thu Sep 13 15:35:03 UTC 2007

I have some RPMs I've made of innotek's VirtualBox OSE (Open Source
Edition) for both CentOS 4 and CentOS 5 (i386).  These RPMs include the
dkms support for the kernel driver, etc.  I have a couple of subtle
things to fix in the RPMs (like setting the permissions on udev devices,
etc.) but they're already usable.  Before I spend more time on it, and
submit it for inclusion in the "testing" repo, I thought I'd ask here if
someone was already working on doing this.

thanks!
Greg Bailey
gbailey at lxpro.com