[CentOS-virt] Xen List

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at ActiveNetwerx.com
Fri Apr 18 17:51:34 UTC 2008

>I only know of James who I believe compiles and distributes the
>drivers, but the drivers are very early alpha and definitely
>not to be used in production, so I am just waiting until they
>have a 1.0 release of them.
>
>-Ross

Ok, appreciate that.
I was looking last night on installing CentOS as a pv guest. It seems there are several ways. If I wanted to avoid virsh and use the original "xm" command its associated text files, can I still install from an iso and create a vnc connection that I can immediately connect to? It appears that Xen wants to boot the install with a kernel and initrd that exists inside Dom0's /boot?

How do I populate this with the correct images for a pv CentOS guest?

What do you do for pv installs on your xen servers?

Thanks a lot!
jlc