[CentOS-virt] Installing old Suse as fully virtualized guest: problem with install source

Mon Apr 21 18:59:23 UTC 2008
Michael Will <mwill at penguincomputing.com>

libvirt enables you to run that stuff side by side.

I don't know the answer about the rpms, I just have done it on fedora
core 8 before. I presume
you could find out quicker than my by looking for it first if it is
installed:

rpm -q qemu

if not, try to install it with yum

yum install qemu