[CentOS-virt] Installing old Suse as fully virtualized guest: problem with install source

Mon Apr 21 18:28:56 UTC 2008
Michael Will <mwill at penguincomputing.com>

fyi: paravirtualized means the OS is new enough to have extensions to be
virtualization-aware and support it in order to
not have to emulate all of the hardware completely. The older OS would
probably run fully virtualized, i.e. in a QEMU
environment.

Michael