[CentOS-virt] How many gusets can I run with Centos 5.2

Mon Aug 4 17:14:43 UTC 2008
Rui Miguel Silva Seabra <rms at 1407.org>

On Mon, Aug 04, 2008 at 05:48:29PM +0200, Götz Reinicke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> how many gusets can I run with Centos 5.2? RH EL 5 is limeted to 4
> guests while the advanced server is unlimeted.
>
> We like to migrate a couple of small physical servers and some
> test/development-systems to virtual systems.
>
> Thanks for any hints.

It's more a matter of support contract.

If you bought RH EL 5 limited to 4 guests, what it means is that they
won't give you official support for the use case of 5 guests...

Rui

--
Wibble.
Today is Sweetmorn, the 70th day of Confusion in the YOLD 3174
+ So let's do it...?