[CentOS-virt] Need Kernel for NetBSD to install on Xen

Mon Aug 11 18:36:46 UTC 2008
white list <whitelist.augustin at gmail.com>

If try to install i386 architecture it won't work i get an error message.
Using config file "/etc/xen/vm02".
Error: (2, 'Invalid kernel', 'xc_dom_compat_check: guest type xen-3.0-x86_32
not supported by xen kernel, sorry\n')

Thats why i'm looking to get a amd64 kernel to install NetBSD or FreeBSD or
both.
Thanks,
- Augustin