[CentOS-virt] Build VirtualBox OSE for CentOS?

Brian McKenna brian at brianmckenna.org
Sun Feb 3 23:49:28 UTC 2008

I think the problem here is that CentOS isn't designed for personal use, nor
do many of us feel that a binary only application should be included when a
perfectly fine open source version is available. Also, I personally feel
that the full version is more crippled than the open source version.

Maybe there should be a separate package for the full edition, though. I
can't see any harm coming from that.

Thanks,
Brian McKenna