[CentOS-virt] tick divider bugs

Tru Huynh tru at centos.org
Mon May 5 10:27:38 UTC 2008

On Mon, May 05, 2008 at 12:11:47PM +0200, Daniel de Kok wrote:

> To me, it seems best to send suggestions to Tru if something is
> missing. If you want to create something different, write a proposal
> and send it to this list (if it is related to virtualization, -devel
> otherwise).

I choose to make the vmware guests without any vmware drivers
installed on purpose:
- I haven't looked at the redistibutions permissions
- open-vm-tools are another solution (thanks to Johnny)
- I don't know if the vmware server (currently 1.0.5) version I am using
are compatible accross the other 1.0.x server versions, if they
are compatible with ESX, workstation ...
- I did install the kernel-vm as default a workaround for the
time issue.

Cheers,

Tru