[CentOS-virt] Add new drive to Windows domu

TAIRA Hajime centos at pantora.net
Wed May 28 14:38:04 UTC 2008

How did you reboot your windows server domain?
If you rebooted by Windows operation, You had to be a restart by cold
boot.

Please check "xm log" command after turn on the domain.
You will be able to check failure log.

Best regards.

TAIRA Hajime <centos at pantora.net>, web: http://pantora.net/
CentOS WikiName: HajimeTaira