[CentOS-virt] tick divider bugs

Allen Tsang

atsang at advance.net
Mon May 5 03:13:42 UTC 2008

(looks at the name of the list "centos-virt").

Well, if you're using the standard rhel centos 5.1 kernel, yes, it
should work.  and if you can't use tools.... well, you shouldn't even
try running your OS in a production virtualized environment because well
that's just silly, isn't it?

Speaking of which, I was talking to some friends about building a fully
paravirtualized rhel/centos that works with xen, vmware, virtualbox,
etc.  Do you guys feel like that's a product you would consider using?

- Allen