[CentOS-virt] tick divider bugs

Mon May 5 09:51:10 UTC 2008
Allen Tsang <atsang at advance.net>

The more I dig, the more it feels like Xen's definition of
paravirtualization trumps everything else.  You know what, I never liked
the term paravirtualization anyway.  What would you guys call an OS that
has vm-tools installed and various tweaks to the kernel and config files
to make it work as close to a physical machine as possible?