[CentOS-virt] build custom domU kernel from centos kernel source

Tue May 13 15:10:50 UTC 2008
David Hláčik <david at hlacik.eu>

Hi, i am trying to build a custom xen kernel from CentOS source kernel rpm .
What i want to achieve is to have custom domU kernel without modules, which
will boot domU machine without having /lib/modules .
My first try is to simple disable Loadable module support , so i have
followed tutorial on CentOS wiki for kernel building
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Custom_Kernel .

Now it is building, my question is will it work? - again all i have done is
to disabled loadable module support.
Can someone please point me to sucessfull end?

Thanks in advance!

D.