[CentOS-virt] tick divider bugs

Mon May 5 17:23:26 UTC 2008
Allen Tsang <atsang at advance.net>

Right, you started talking about SUSE.  Last time I checked, this was a
CentOS mailing list.

A fully VMware-aware OS would have testing and configuration tweaks
beforehand to make damn sure that clock drift isn't a problem so that my
databases don't get h0rked date.  How is that an unrelated topic?

Don't let your hurt ego get in the way of the facts.

- Allen